VW Golf (Petrol & Diesel) 2009 - 2012 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Golf ('Mk VI') Hatchback and Estate.
● Petrol: 1.4 litre (inc. turbo).
● Turbo-diesel: 1.6 litre & 2.0 litre.
DOES NOT cover models with 1.2 litre, 1.6 litre or 2.0 litre petrol engines Or 1.4 litre TSi supercharged/turbo ("Twincharger") petrol engine.
DOES NOT cover "GTI" or "R" versions or Golf Plus, Golf Cabriolet or Jetta
● Living with Your Volkswagen Golf
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Petrol Engine Fuel Systems
● Diesel Engine Fuel Systems
● Emission Control & Exhaust Systems - Petrol Models
● Emission Control & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Models
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Engines
● Pre-Heating System - Diesel Engines
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.