Citroen C2 Petrol & Diesel 2003 - 2010 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following engines:
● Petrol: 1.1 litre (1124cc), 1.4 litre (1360cc) and 1.6 litre (1587cc),
● Turbo-diesel: 1.4 litre (1398cc) 8-valve
Does NOT cover 1.4 litre 16-valve or 1.6 litre diesel engines, or 'Sensodrive' transmission
● Safety First!, Roadside repairs, Weekly checks
● Routine maintenance and servicing - petrol models
● Routine maintenance and servicing - diesel models
● Petrol engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.4 litre 8-valve diesel engine (DV4 series) in-car repair procedures
● Engine removal and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems - petrol models
● Fuel and exhaust systems - diesel models
● Emission control systems
● Starting and charging systems
● Ignition system - petrol models
● Pre/post-heating system - diesel models
● Manual transmission
● Braking system
● Suspension and steering
● Bodywork and fittings
● Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.