Land Rover Freelander Diesel 2006 - 2014 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers:
● Land Rover Freelander 2 (2WD) 2.2 litre (2179 cc) (2006 - 2014)
● Land Rover Freelander 2 (4WD) 2.2 litre (2179 cc) (2006 - 2014)
● DOES NOT cover petrol engine models.
● Safety First!
● Roadside repairs
● Weekly checks
● Routine maintenance and servicing
● Engine in-car repair procedures
● General engine removal and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Emission control systems
● Starting and charging systems
● Pre-heating system
● Manual gearbox
● Automatic gearbox
● Transfer case
● Driveshafts, propeller shaft and final drive
● Braking system
● Suspension and steering
● Bodywork and fittings
● Body electrical systems
● Wiring diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.