VW Polo Petrol & Diesel 2009 - 2014 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers:
● Petrol Engines: 1.2 litre (1198cc) 3 Cylinder & 1.4 litre (1390cc) non-turbo
● Diesel Engine: 1.2 litre (1199cc) & 1.6 litre (1598cc)
● DOES NOT cover 1.2 litre 4 Cylinder TSI, 1.4 litre 'Twincharger' or 1.4 litre 'ACT' (turbo) petrol models, nor bi-fuel models
● DOES NOT cover revised Polo range introduced July 2014
● Safety First!
● Roadside repairs
● Weekly checks
● Routine maintenance and servicing - Petrol models
● Routine maintenance and servicing - Diesel models
● 1.2 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.4 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.2 litre diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.6 litre diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● Engine removal and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
● Petrol engine fuel systems
● Diesel engine fuel systems
● Emission control and exhaust systems – petrol engines
● Emission control and exhaust systems – diesel engines
● Starting and charging systems
● Ignition system – petrol engines
● Pre-heating system – diesel engines
● Manual transmission
● DSG semi-automatic transmission
● Braking system
● Suspension and steering
● Bodywork and fittings
● Body electrical systems
● Wiring diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.