Volvo S40 & V50 Diesel 2007 - 2013 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers S40 Saloon & V50 Estate with the following Engines:
● Turbo-diesel: 1.6 litre (1560cc)
● 2.0 litre (1984cc & 1998cc)
● 2.4 litre (2400cc) 4-cyl & 5-cyl.
DOES NOT cover 2.4 litre 'T9' engine, 'Powershift' transmission or petrol models
● Safety First!
● Roadside repairs
● Weekly checks
● Routine maintenance and servicing
● 1.6 litre engine in-car repair procedures
● 2.0 litre 4-cylinder engine in-car repair procedures
● 2.0 & 2.4 litre 5-cylinder engine in-car repair procedures
● Engine removal and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Emission control systems
● Starting and charging systems
● Preheating system
● Manual transmission
● Automatic transmission
● Braking system
● Suspension and steering
● Bodywork and fittings
● Body electrical systems
● Wiring diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.