Mercedes-Benz E-Class (W211 Series) Diesel 2002 - 2010 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers E220 CDI, E270 CDI, E280 CDI & E320 CDI
● 2.2 litre (2148cc) 4-cylinder
● 2.7 litre (2685cc) 5-cylinder
● 3.0 litre (2987cc) V6
● 3.2 litre (3222cc) in-line 6-cylinder
● DOES NOT cover petrol models, or four-wheel-drive (4Matic) model
● DOES NOT cover new E-Class range (W212 Series) introduced during 2009
● General Information
● Routine maintenance and servicing - petrol models
● Routine maintenance and servicing - diesel models
● Petrol engine in-car repair procedures
● Diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● Engine removal and general engine overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
● Fuel system - petrol engine
● Fuel system - diesel engine
● Emission control and exhaust systems
● Starting and charging systems
● Ignition system - petrol models
● Pre/post-heating system - diesel engines
● Manual transmission
● Automatic transmission
● Final drive, driveshafts and propeller shaft
● Braking system
● Suspension and steering systems
● Bodywork and fittings
● Body electrical systems
● Wiring diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.