Volkswagen VW Transporter T5 (Diesel) 2003 - 2014 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers VW Transporter 'T5' variants with diesel engines and front-wheel-drive.
● Diesel: 1.9 litre (1896cc)
● 2.0 litre (1968cc)
● 2.5 litre (2461cc)
DOES NOT cover petrol engined models, twin turbo diesel engine, 'DSG' transmission, all-wheel-drive 'Syncro' models or specialist bodywork/camper conversions
● Living with Your VW Transporter
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● 1.9 litre Engine In-Vehicle Repair Procedures
● 2.0 Engine In-Vehicle Repair Procedures
● 2.5 Engine In-Vehicle Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal and Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Ventilation Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - 1.9 & 2.5 Engines
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - 2.0 Engine
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System
● Manual Gearbox
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.