by Haynes Staff
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA6033
Skoda Fabia Petrol & Diesel 2007 - 2014 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models:
● Skoda Fabia, Fabia 'Mk 2' Hatchback and Estate
Petrol Engines covered:
● 1.2 litre (1197cc 4-cyl and 1198cc 3-cyl)
● 1.4 litre (1390cc)
Diesel Engines covered:
● 1.2 litre (1199cc)
● 1.4 litre (1422cc)
● 1.6 litre (1598cc)
● 1.9 litre (1896cc),
Note: Covers most mechanical features of 'Scout'
Does NOT cover Twincharger VRS models, 1.6 litre petrol models, automatic transmission or DSG transmission
Does NOT cover Mk1 range, or new Mk3 range introduced January 2015
● Safety First!, Roadside repairs, Weekly checks
● Routine maintenance and servicing - petrol models
● Routine maintenance and servicing - diesel models
● 1.2 litre (3-cylinder) petrol engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.2 litre (4-cylinder) petrol engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.4 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.2 litre diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.4 litre diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.6 litre diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.9 litre diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● Engine removal and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
● Petrol engine fuel systems
● Diesel engine (Unit injector) fuel systems
● Diesel engine (Common rail) fuel systems
● Emission control and exhaust systems - petrol engines
● Emission control and exhaust systems - diesel engines
● Starting and charging systems
● Ignition system - petrol engines
● Pre-heating system - diesel engines
● Manual transmission
● Braking system
● Suspension and steering
● Bodywork and fittings
● Body electrical systems
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.