Mazda Pick-ups 1972 - 1993 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers:
● 2WD & 4WD Models
● Equivalent Ford Courier models are covered except for Ford-only features.
4 Cylinder Petrol Engines covered:
● B1600, B1800 and B2000 (with timing chain)
● B2000 and B2200 (with timing belt)
● B2600 through 1988
● B2600i 1989-on
Does Not Cover Diesel Engines.
Transmissions covered are:
● 4-speed manual
● 5-speed manual
● 3-speed automatic
● 4-speed automatic
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the transmissions.
● Tune-Up and Routine Maintenance
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Transfer Case
● Clutch and Driveline
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.