Mazda6 (Petrol) 2002 - 2012 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Australian Models Mazda6 GG / GY & GH Series Hatchback and Sedan.
● 2.3 litre (2,261cc) L3 (MZR) DOHC 4 cyl
● 2.5 litre (2,488cc) L5 (MZR) DOHC 4 cyl
● 3.0 litre (2,982cc) D DOHC V6
● 3.7 litre (3,719cc) B DOHC V6
DOES NOT Cover AWD Models
DOES NOT Cover Turbocharged or Diesel Models
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Recall Information; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Jacking and Towing; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Fraction/Decimal/Millimeter Equivalents; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-up and Routine Maintenance
● Four Cylinder Engines
● V6 Engines
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions & Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transaxle
● Automatic Transaxle
● Clutch & Driveaxles
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.