Mercedes Benz 230, 250 & 280 1968 - 1972 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Saloon, Coupe and Roadster (SOHC six cylinder models with carburettors or fuel injection).
Please note this manual doesn`t cover the family of DOHC 6 cylinder engines introduced for the 1972 model year.
● M180 2.3 litre (2292cc) in-line OHC 6-cylinder
● M114 2.5 litre (2496cc) in-line OHC 6-cylinder
● M130 2.8 litre (2778cc) in-line OHC 6-cylinder
● G76/18, G72, G76/27 4-speed manual
● G76/18/5, G76/27/5, ZF S520 5-speed manual
● K4C 025, K4A 025 4-speed automatic
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Dimensions & Capacities; Buying Spare Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Lubrication Chart
● Routine Maintenance
● Cooling System
● Carburation, Fuel, Exhaust & Emission Control Systems
● Ignition System
● Propeller Shaft
● Rear Axle
● Braking System
● Electrical System
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.