Mercedes-Benz C-Class (W203) 2001 - 2007 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers the following models:
● C230 Kompressor
Please note there is no specific AMG or diesel model information.
● 1.8 Litre (M271) supercharged DOHC 4 cylinder
● 2.3 Litre (M111) supercharged DOHC 4 cylinder
● 2.5 Litre (M272) DOHC V6
● 2.6 Litre (M112) SOHC V6
● 3.0 Litre (M272) DOHC V6
● 3.2 Litre (M112) SOHC V6
● 3.5 Litre (M272) DOHC V6
● Type 716 - 6 speed manual (conventional or Sequentronic)
● Type 722 - 5 speed automatic (5G-Tronic)
● Type 722.9 - 7 speed automatic (7G-Tronic, 2006 onwards)
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction to the Mercedes Benz C-Class; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Recall Information; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Jacking and Towing; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-up and Routine Maintenance
● 4 Cylinder Engines
● V6 Engines
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions & Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Clutch & Driveline
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.