Citroen Berlingo & Peugeot Partner Diesel 2008 2016 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following Turbo-diesel models:
● Citroen Berlingo Multispace B9 1.6L 2008 - 2016
● Citroen Berlingo Multispace II 1.6L 2008 - 2016
● Citroen Berlingo Van B9 1.6L 2008 - 2016
● Citroen Berlingo Van II 1.6L 2008 - 2016
● Peugeot Partner Teepee B9 1.6L 2008 - 2016
● Peugeot Partner Teepee II 1.6L 2008 - 2016
● Peugeot Partner Van B9 1.6L 2008 - 2016
● Peugeot Partner Van II 1.6L 2008 - 2016
● Does NOT cover petrol engined models
● Does NOT cover Berlingo ‘First’ or Partner ‘Origin’ models
● Safety First!
● Roadside repairs
● Weekly checks
● Routine maintenance and servicing
● 1.6 litre SOHC engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.6 litre DOHC engine in-car repair procedures
● Engine removal and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Emission control systems
● Starting and charging systems
● Pre/post-heating system
● Manual transmission
● Braking system
● Suspension and steering
● Bodywork and fittings
● Body electrical systems
● Wiring diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.