by Peter T. Gill
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA6341
Citroen Berlingo & Peugeot Partner Diesel 2008 2016 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models:
● Citroen Berlingo Multispace & Van (B9 or II model range) with 1.6 litre (1560cc) turbo-diesel engine
● Peugeot Partner Teepee & Van (B9 or II model range) with 1.6 litre (1560cc) turbo-diesel engine
● Does NOT cover petrol engined models
● Does NOT cover Berlingo ‘First’ or Partner ‘Origin’ models
● Safety First!
● Roadside repairs
● Weekly checks
● Routine maintenance and servicing
● 1.6 litre SOHC engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.6 litre DOHC engine in-car repair procedures
● Engine removal and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Emission control systems
● Starting and charging systems
● Pre/post-heating system
● Manual transmission
● Braking system
● Suspension and steering
● Bodywork and fittings
● Body electrical systems
● Wiring diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.