VW Volkswagen Touran Diesel 2003 - 2015 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Touran models.
Diesel Engines Covered:
● 1.6 litre (1598cc)
● 1.9 litre (1896cc)
● 2.0 litre (1968cc) Turbo-Diesel
● Does NOT cover petrol models
● Does NOT cover new VW Touran range introduced September 2015
● Safety First!
● Roadside repairs
● Weekly checks
● Routine maintenance and servicing
● 1.6 litre common rail (CR) diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● 2.0 litre common rail (CR) diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.9 and 2.0 litre unit injector (PD) diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● Engine removal and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
● Diesel engine fuel systems
● Emission control and exhaust systems
● Starting and charging systems
● Preheating system
● Manual transmission
● DSG semi-automatic transmission
● Braking system
● Suspension and steering
● Bodywork and fittings
● Body electrical systems
● Wiring diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.