Mazda MX-5 2005 - 2015 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models:
● Mazda MX-5 Convertible 1.8 litre 2005 - 2015
● Mazda MX-5 Convertible 2.0 litre 2005 - 2015
● Mazda MX-5 Roadster Coupe Mk 3 1.8 litre 2005 - 2015
● Mazda MX-5 Roadster Coupe Mk 3 2.0 litre 2005 - 2015
Does NOT cover models with automatic transmission, equipment specific to limited editions or dealer-installed modifications
Does NOT cover ‘Mk 4’ (ND Series) introduced August 2015
● Safety First!
● Roadside repairs
● Weekly checks
● Routine maintenance and servicing
● Engine in-car repair procedures
● Engine removal and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Emission control systems
● Starting and charging systems
● Ignition system
● Manual transmission
● Final drive, driveshafts and propeller shaft
● Braking system
● Suspension and steering
● Bodywork and fittings
● Body electrical systems
● Wiring diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.