Audi TT 1999 - 2006 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models - TT Coupe and Roadster (convertible) 'Mk 1' with 2WD or 4WD (Quattro) transmissions
Petrol Engine Covered:
● 1.8 litre (1781cc) 4-cylinder turbo
● Does NOT cover models with 3.2 litre V6 engines, DSG transmission or 'Quattro Sport' models
● Does NOT cover 'Mk 2' TT range introduced September/December 2006
● Safety First!
● Roadside repairs
● Weekly checks
● Routine maintenance and servicing
● Engine in-car repair procedures
● Engine removal and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
● Engine fuel systems
● Emission control and exhaust systems
● Starting and charging systems
● Ignition system
● Manual transmission
● Automatic transmission
● Transfer/bevel box, propeller shaft and final drive
● Braking system
● Suspension and steering systems
● Bodywork and fittings
● Body electrical system
● Wiring diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.