by Martynn Randall
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA6407
Ford Fiesta Petrol & Diesel 2013 - 2017 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Hatchback & Van.
● 1.0 litre (998cc) turbo (EcoBoost)
● 1.25 litre (1242cc)
● 1.6 litre (1596cc)
● 1.5 litre (1499cc)
● 1.6 litre (1560cc) Duratorq TDCi
Does NOT cover 1.0 litre non-turbo (Duratec) or 1.4 litre petrol engines, or 'Mountune' or 'ST 200' versions (with 1.6 litre EcoBoost petrol engines).
Does NOT cover new Fiesta range introduced July 2017.
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
● Safety First!
● Roadside repairs
● Weekly checks
● Routine maintenance and servicing – petrol models
● Routine maintenance and servicing – diesel models
● 1.0 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.25 & 1.6 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.5 litre SOHC diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.6 litre SOHC diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● Engine removal and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems – petrol models
● Fuel and exhaust systems – diesel models
● Emission control systems
● Starting and charging systems
● Ignition system – petrol models
● Manual transmission
● Powershift transmission
● Braking system
● Suspension and steering
● Bodywork and fittings
● Body electrical system
● Wiring diagrams
PLEASE NOTE:This manual has been written for vehicles sold in the United Kingdom market. While the majority of the content will be applicable to vehicles in the Australian and New Zealand markets, some variations may occur, and these may not be covered in the manual.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.