Nissan Note Petrol & Diesel 2006 - 2013 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following:
Petrol and Diesel:
Nissan Note mini-MPV Petrol: 1.4 litre (1386cc) & 1.6 litre (1598cc)
Nissan Note mini-MPV Diesel: 1.5 litre (1461cc)
Does NOT cover new Nissan Note range introduced October 2013
● Safety First!
● Roadside repairs
● Weekly checks
● Routine maintenance and servicing
● 1.4 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.6 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.5 liter Diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● General engine removal and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
● Petrol Engine Fuel & Exhaust systems
● Diesel Engine Fuel & Exhaust systems
● Emission control systems
● Starting and charging systems
● Ignition system - Petrol Models
● PreHeating System
● Manual gearbox
● Automatic transmission
● Braking system
● Suspension and steering
● Bodywork and fittings
● Body electrical system
● Wiring diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.