Ford Focus Petrol & Diesel 2014 - 2018 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the Hatchback and Estate.:
● 1.0 litre (998cc) 3-cyl Petrol
● 1.6 litre (1596cc) 4-cyl Petrol
● 1.5 litre (1499cc) Diesel
● 1.6 litre (1560cc) Diesel
● Does NOT cover 1.5, 2.0 or 2.3 litre petrol engines, Flexfuel models or 2.0 litre diesel engine.
● Does NOT cover ST or RS models, 4WD, automatic or ‘Powershift’ transmissions.
● Safety First!
● Roadside repairs
● Weekly checks
● Routine maintenance and servicing
● 1.0 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.6 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.5 litre SOHC diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.6 litre SOHC diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● Engine removal and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems – petrol engines
● Fuel and exhaust systems – diesel engines
● Emission control systems
● Starting and charging systems
● Ignition system – petrol engines
● Manual transmission
● Braking system
● Suspension and steering
● Bodywork and fittings
● Body electrical system
● Wiring diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.