Mini 1969 - 2001 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Saloon, Estate, Van and Pick-up, Including Clubman, Cooper S Mk3, 1275GT, 1.3i, Cooper and Special/Limited Editions.
Engines covered: 0.9 litre (848cc), 1.0 litre (998cc), 1.1 litre (1098cc) and 1.3 litre (1275cc).
Does NOT cover ERA Mini Turbo.
Does NOT cover features specific to Cabriolet.
● Living with Your Mini
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Engine In-Car Repair Procedures - Pre October 1969 Models
● Engine In-Car Repair Procedures - October 1969 Models Onwards
● Engine Removal Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel System - Carburettor Engines
● Fuel System - Single Point Fuel Injection Engines
● Fuel System - Multi Point Fuel Injection Engines
● Exhaust & Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Distributor Ignition System
● Distributorless Ignition System
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings - Pre October 1969 Models
● Bodywork & Fittings - October 1969 Models Onwards
● Body Electrical Systems - Pre October 1969 Models
● Body Electrical Systems - October 1969 Models Onwards
● Wiring Diagrams - Pre October 1969 Models
● Wiring Diagrams - October 1969 Models Onwards
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.