by John S. Mead
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA646
Mini 1969 - 2001 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Saloon, Estate, Van and Pick-up, Including Clubman, Cooper S Mk3, 1275GT, 1.3i, Cooper and Special/Limited Editions.
Engines covered: 0.9 litre (848cc), 1.0 litre (998cc), 1.1 litre (1098cc) and 1.3 litre (1275cc).
Does NOT cover ERA Mini Turbo.
Does NOT cover features specific to Cabriolet.
● Living with Your Mini
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Engine In-Car Repair Procedures - Pre October 1969 Models
● Engine In-Car Repair Procedures - October 1969 Models Onwards
● Engine Removal Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel System - Carburettor Engines
● Fuel System - Single Point Fuel Injection Engines
● Fuel System - Multi Point Fuel Injection Engines
● Exhaust & Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Distributor Ignition System
● Distributorless Ignition System
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings - Pre October 1969 Models
● Bodywork & Fittings - October 1969 Models Onwards
● Body Electrical Systems - Pre October 1969 Models
● Body Electrical Systems - October 1969 Models Onwards
● Wiring Diagrams - Pre October 1969 Models
● Wiring Diagrams - October 1969 Models Onwards
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.