by Haynes Staff
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA67020
Mini Cooper & Cooper S 2002 - 2011 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models:
MK I Models:
● R50 - Cooper 2002 - 2006
● R52 - Cooper Convertible / Cooper S Convertible 2005 - 2008
● R53 - Cooper S 2002 - 2006
Mk II Models:
● R55 - Cooper Clubman / Clubman S 2008 - 2011
● R56 - Cooper / Cooper S 2007 - 2011
● R57 - Cooper and Cooper S Convertible 2009 - 2011
Note: Includes John Cooper Works (JCW) models.
NOTE: DOES NOT include Countryman models or convertible top information.
● 1.6-litre SOHC 16-valve W10B16A (Mk I Cooper)
● 1.6-litre SOHC 16-valve W11B16A (Mk I Cooper S)
● 1.6-litre DOHC 16-valve N12 (Mk II Cooper 2010 and earlier)
● 1.6-litre DOHC 16-valve N14 (Mk II Cooper S 2010 and earlier)
● 1.6-litre DOHC 16-valve N16 (Mk II Cooper 2011 models)
● 1.6-litre DOHC 16-valve N18 (Mk II Cooper S 2011 models)
Transmissions described are:
● Getrag GS5-65 BH/SH 5-speed manual transmission (up to 07/2004)
● Getrag GS5-52 BG (5-speed manual transmission (after 07/2004)
● Getrag GS6-85 BG/DG 6-speed manual transmission
● 5-speed continuously variable transmission (CVT) - all Mk I automatic transmission models except S or JCW convertibles
● 6-speed Agitronic - all other automatic transmmission models
● Introduction: About this Manual; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Recall Information; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Jacking and Towing; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● Mk1 Engine
● Mk2 Engine
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions & Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transaxle
● Automatic Transaxle
● Clutch And Driveline
● Clutch & Driveline
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.