Mitsubishi Cordia, Tredia, Galant, Precis & Mirage 1983 - 1993 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the folowing models with 1.5 litre, 1.6 litre, 1.8 litre, 2.0L and 2.4 litre 4-cylinder engines coupled to 4 speed or 5 speed manual transaxle or 3 speed or 4 speed automatic transaxle:
● Mitsubishi Cordia 1983-1988
● Mitsubishi Tredia 1983-1988
● Mitsubishi Precis 1987-1993
● Mitsubishi Mirage 1985-1992
● Mitsubishi Galant 1985-1987, 1989-1993
Please note: This manual DOES NOT cover V6 engine or all-wheel drive information.
● Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, And More.
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● 1.5 litre 4-Cylinder Engine
● 1.6 litre 4-Cylinder Engine
● 1.8 litre 4-Cylinder Engine
● 2.0 litre SOHC 4-Cylinder Engine
● 2.0 litre DOHC 4-Cylinder Engine
● 2.4 litre 4-Cylinder Engine
● Engine And Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● 4- And 5-Speed Manual Transaxle
● 3- And 4-Speed Automatic Transaxle
● Clutch And Driveaxles
● Brakes, ABS
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.