Mitsubishi Galant 1994 - 2012 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers 1994-2012 Mitsubishi Galant front-wheel drive (FWD), 4-door sedans, all models.
These cars are available with a 2.4 litre DOHC 4-cylinder engine, and 3.0 litre or 3.8 litre V6 engines (including MIVEC). Power is transmitted to the front wheels via either a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic transaxle.
● Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, And More.
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● Engine And Overhaul Procedures
● 2.4 litre DOHC 4-cylinder Engine
● 3.0 litre V6 engine (2003 and earlier models)
● 3.8 litre V6 engine (2004 and later models, incl. MIVEC)
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● 5-Speed Manual Trasaxle
● 4-Speed Automatic Transaxle
● Brakes, ABS
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.