Mitsubishi Lancer CB & CC 1990 - 1996 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers Models: Mitsubishi Lancer Series CB & CC fitted with the following engines:
● 1.3 litre (1298 cc) "4G13" SOHC 4 cylinder petrol
● 1.5 litre (1468 cc) "4G15" SOHC 4 cylinder petrol
● 1.6 litre (1597 cc) "4G92" SOHC 4 cylinder petrol
● 1.8 litre (1834 cc) "4G93" SOHC 4 cylinder petrol
Does NOT include DOHC engine, 4WD or turbocharger details.
● 5-speed manual
● 3-speed automatic
● 4-speed automatic
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction to the Mitsubishi Lancer; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Jacking and Towing; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-up and Routine Maintenance
● General Engine overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions & Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transaxle
● Automatic Transaxle
● Clutch & Driveaxle
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Automatic Transmission.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.