Mitsubishi Magna 1991 - 1996 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: TR & TS Series Mitsubishi Magna sedan and station wagons with manual or automatic transmission.
● 2.6 litre (2555cc) Astron in-line OHC 4-cylinder petrol
● 3.0 litre 6G72 OHC V6 petrol
● Vehicle Identification and General Specifications
● General Information
● Lubrication & Maintenance
● Wheels & Tyres
● Engine Tune-Up
● Roadside Trouble Shooting
● Cooling & Heating Systems
● Fuel & Engine Management - Carburettor Models
● Fuel & Engine Management - Electronic Fuel Injection Models
● Emission Control - Carburettor Models
● Emission Control - Electronic Fuel Injection Models
● Manual Transaxle & Drive Shafts
● Automatic Transaxle
● Front Suspension
● Rear Suspension - Sedan
● Rear Suspension - Station Wagon
● Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.