Nissan Frontier & Xterra 2005 - 2014 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Nissan Frontier pickup trucks, and Xterra SUVs, 2WD and 4WD models.
Note: This manual DOES NOT include information specific to hybrids.
● Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Troubleshooting, Safety, And More.
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● 2.5L Four-Cylinder Engine
● 4.0L V6 Engine
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions And Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Transfer Case
● Clutch And Driveline
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
PLEASE NOTE that these manuals are written in the USA and apply to petrol engine cars (except where diesel is specifically mentioned) built to US specifications. (So, the Ford titles deal with Ford of America products, not Ford of Europe, and so on.) Although they are useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.