Nissan Sentra and 200SX 1995 - 2006 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Sentra four-door sedan and the 200SX two-door coupe.
● 1.6 litre (1597 cc) DOHC "GA16DE" 4 Cylinder
● 2.0 litre (1998 cc) DOHC "SR20DE" 4 cylinder
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction to the Nissan Sentra and 200SX; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Jacking and Towing; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● 1.6 litre EFI Inline Four-Cylinder Engine
● 1.8 litre EFI Inline Four-Cylinder Engine
● 2.0 litre EFI Inline Four-Cylinder Engine
● 2.5 litre EFI Inline Four-Cylinder Engine
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● 5-Speed Manual Transaxle
● 4-Speed Automatic Transaxle
● 6-Speed Manual Transaxle (2002 And Later - Option)
● Clutch And Driveaxles
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
PLEASE NOTE that these manuals are written in the USA and apply to petrol engine cars (except where diesel is specifically mentioned) built to US specifications. (So, the Ford titles deal with Ford of America products, not Ford of Europe, and so on.) Although they are useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.