Nissan Navara D40 & Nissan Pathfinder R51 2WD & 4WD Petrol & Diesel 2005 - 2015 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Utility and Wagon.
● Nissan Navara D40 Series
● Nissan Pathfinder R51 Series
Petrol Engine Covered:
● 4.0 litre V6 (VQ40DE)
Diesel Engine Covered:
● 2.5 litre 4-cyl (YD25DDTi)
DOES NOT include 3.0 litre V6 diesel (V9X) engine
● Tune-Up and Routine Maintenance
● 4.0 Litre V6 Engine
● 2.5 Litre 4 Cylinder Turbo Diesel Engine
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems - Petrol Engine
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems - Diesel Engine
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions and Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Transfer Case
● Clutch and Driveline
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Questions from customers:
● I am interested in this Nissan Navara/Pathfinder manual however I need to ensure that it contains a certain section that I need to repair my car. The section relates to the glow plug circuit on the 2.5lt diesel engine. I need to ensure that this manual contains the electrical wiring diagram for this circuit. Are you able to confirm that this manual contains this?
● Answer: The wiring diagrams for Australian models after 2009 are not included in this publication, (the technical information is not available) so if it is a later model this manual will not help you. The glow system is covered for vehicles prior to 2009 only.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.