Nissan Patrol GQ & Ford Maverick DA 1988 - 1997 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Nissan Patrol GQ and Ford Maverick DA models from 1988 to 1997, fitted with petrol and diesel engines.
Does NOT cover UK Ford Maverick or Nissan Terrano.
● 3.0 litre 'RB30' Petrol Engine both Carburettor and EFI
● 4.2 litre 'TB42' Petrol Engine, both Carburettor and EFI
● 4.2 litre 'TD42' Diesel engine
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction to the Nissan Patrol & Ford Maverick; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Recall Information; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Jacking and Towing; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-up and Routine Maintenance
● 4.2 litre Petrol Engine
● 3.0 litre Petrol Engine
● 4.2 litre Diesel Engine
● General Engine overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems - Carburetted Engines
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems - Fuel Injected Petrol Engines
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems - Diesel Engines
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● 4.2 litre Engine Manual Transmission - 4 Speed FN4R50A
● 4.2 litre Engine Manual Transmission - 5 Speed FS5R50A
● 3.0 litre Engine Manual Transmission - FS5R30A
● Automatic Transmission
● Transfer Case - TX12A
● Clutch & Driveline
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Automatic Transmission.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.