Nissan Pulsar N13 & Holden Astra LD 1987 - 1991 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Australian models only.
● Nissan Pulsar N13 Series
● Holden Astra LD Series
● Tune-Up & Routine Maintenance
● In Car Engine Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling,Heating & Air Condition Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - 1.6 litre Engines
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - 1.8 litre Engines
● Emissions Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork, Trim & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Questions about manual:
1) Just wondering does this book tell you how to changed struts and springs on the car? Suspension??? Does it do step by Step or what's the go?
Answer: Yes, it will explain step-by-step how to replace all parts of the suspension including struts and springs.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.