Nissan Pulsar N14 1991 - 1995 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers Models: Nissan Pulsar N14 Series 1991 through to 1995 with 1.6 Litre and 2.0 Litre engines including EFI.
● 1.6 Litre (1597cc) "GA16DE" DOHC 4 cylinder
● 2.0 Litre (1998cc) "SR20DE" DOHC 4 cylinder
● RS5F31A 5-speed manual (1.6-litre models)
● RS5F32A 5-speed manual (2.0-litre models)
● RL4F03A 4-speed automatic
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction to the Nissan Pulsar N14; Safety First ;Jump Starting; Dimensions and Weights; Buying Spare Parts, Vehicle Identification Numbers;Radio & Cassette Unit Anti-Theft System - Precaution; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Troubleshooting
● Routine Maintenance & Servicing / Conversion Factors
● 1.8 litre Engine In-Car Repair Procedure
● 2.0 litre Engine In-Car Repair Procedure
● Engine Removal and General Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Ventilation Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems
● Emission Control Systems
● Engine Electrical System
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.