Saab 90, 99 & 900 1979 - 1993 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Saloon, Hatchback and Coupe including Turbo and Special/Limited Editions.
Does NOT cover revised 900 range introduced October 1993.
Does NOT cover features specific to Cabriolet.
● 2.0 litre (1985cc) "B201" 8-valve SOHC including turbo
● 2.0 litre (1985cc) "B202" 16-valve DOHC including turbo
● Living with Your Saab
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Servicing
● Engine In Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Carburettor Models
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Fuel Injection Models
● Emissions Control Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.