Porsche 911 Coupe, Targa & Cabriolet 1965 - 1989 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers All Porsche 911 Coupe, Targa and Cabriolet models.
Please note this manual DOES NOT cover turbocharged engine details or Carrera 4 models.
● 2.0 litre (1991 cc)
● 2.2 litre (2195 cc)
● 2.4 litre (2341 cc)
● 2.7 litre (2687 cc)
● 3.0 litre (2994 cc)
● 3.2 litre (3125 cc)
Information is also provided for the following fuel systems:
● Solex carburettors
● Weber carburettors
● Zenith carburettors
● Bosch fuel-injection
● K-Jetronic fuel-injection<
● DME fuel-injection
● 4 speed manual (including 915)
● 4 speed Sportomatic (905 & 925 types)
● 5 speed manual (including 915)
● About This Manual, Safety First, Introduction To The Porsche 911 Coupe, Buying Parts & Vehicle Identification Numbers, Routine Maintenance, Jacking & Towing, Recommended Lubricants
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Ignition System
● Manual Transmission
● Sportomatic Transmission
● Rear Suspension & Drivetrains
● Front Suspension & Steering
● Braking System, Wheels & Tyres
● Electrical System
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Supplement: Revisions & Information On Later Models
● Conversion Factors
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.