by Charles Lipton
Porsche 924 & 924 Turbo 1976 - 1982 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Standard, Lux, Turbo, Carrera GT and Limited / Special Edition.
Please note: Does Not cover 2.5 litre 924 S introduced September 1985.
● About This Manual, Safety First, Introduction To The Porsche 924, Buying Parts & Vehicle Identification Numbers, Tools and Working Facilities, Jacking & Towing, Recommended Lubricants, Safety First, Routine Maintenance, Troubleshooting
● Cooling, Interior Heating & Air Conditioning
● Fuel, Emission Control & Exhaust Systems
● Ignition & Starting System
● Transmission & Transaxle
● Braking System
● Supplement: Revisions & Information On Later Models
● Conversion Factors
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.