by Charles Lipton
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA80030
Porsche 924 & 924 Turbo 1976 - 1982 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Standard, Lux, Turbo, Carrera GT and Limited / Special Edition.
Please note: Does Not cover 2.5 litre 924 S introduced September 1985.
● About This Manual, Safety First, Introduction To The Porsche 924, Buying Parts & Vehicle Identification Numbers, Tools and Working Facilities, Jacking & Towing, Recommended Lubricants, Safety First, Routine Maintenance, Troubleshooting
● Cooling, Interior Heating & Air Conditioning
● Fuel, Emission Control & Exhaust Systems
● Ignition & Starting System
● Transmission & Transaxle
● Braking System
● Supplement: Revisions & Information On Later Models
● Conversion Factors
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.