Audi 100 & 200 1982 - 1990 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers models:
● 100 Saloon and Estate (Avant) 1982 - 1990
● 200 Saloon (Including Turbo) 1984 - 1989
Does NOT cover Quattro or Diesel.
● 1.8 litre (1781cc)
● 1.9 litre (1921cc)
● 2.0 litre (1994cc)
● 2.1 litre (2144cc)
● 2.2 litre (2226cc)
● 2.3 litre (2309cc)
● Living with Your Audi 100 & 200
● Roadside Repairs
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● 4 Cylinder Engines
● 5 Cylinder Engines
● Cooling System
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems
● Fuel System - Carburettor
● Fuel System - Fuel Injection System
● Ignition System
● Manual Gearbox & Final Drive
● Automatic Transmission & Final Drive
● Braking System
● Electrical System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Supplement Revisions and Information on Later Models
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.