Toyota Camry, Avalon & Lexus ES350 2007 - 2011 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers 4 Door sedans with transversely mounted inline four cylinder, electronic port fuel injection engines for the Camry models, and V6 engines available for all models.
● Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers. Buying Parts. Safety. Maintenance Techniques. Chemical And Lubricants, And More.
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● 2.4 litre 4 Cylinder 2AZ-FE 2009 And Earlier
● 2.5 litre 4 Cylinder 2AR0-FE 2010 And Later
● 3.5 litre V6 Engine 2GR-FE
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● Manual Transaxle E351 5 Speed
● Manual Transaxle EB62 6 Speed
● Automatic Transaxle U250E 5 Speed 4 Cylinder
● Automatic Transaxle U760E 6 Speed 4 Cylinder
● Automatic Transaxle U660E 6 Speed V6 Engines
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.