Toyota Celica / Supra 1979 - 1992 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: All Toyota Celica Supra models 1979 - 1992.
● 4M-E & 5M-E single OHC engines used up to 1981
● DOHC 5M-GE, 7M-GE and 7M-GE Turbo engines used up to 1992
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction to the Toyota Celica / Supra; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Jacking and Towing; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-up and Routine Maintenance
● Engines - SOHC (1979 - 1981)
● Engines - DOHC (1982 and Later Models)
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions & Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Clutch Driveline
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.