Toyota Tacoma, 4Runner & T100 1993 - 2004 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models:
● The Toyota Tacoma (1995-2004)
● 4Runner (1996-2002)
● T100 (1993-1998) for the American market
● All 2WD Models
● All 4WD Models
● 2.4 litre 2RZ-FE 4-cylinder DOHC 16v petrol
● 2.7-litre 3RZ-FE 4-cylinder DOHC 16v petrol
● 3.0-litre 3VZ-E V6 SOHC 12v petrol
● 3.4-litre 5VZ-FE V6 DOHC 24v petrol
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction to the Toyota Tacoma, 4Runner & T100; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Jacking and Towing; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-up and Routine Maintenance
● Four Cylinder Engines
● V6 Engines
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions & Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Transfer Case
● Clutch & Driveaxles
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
PLEASE NOTE that this manual is intended for vehicles built to US specifications and do not cover diesel models unless specifically stated. Although it is useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.