Toyota Camry & Avalon 2002 - 2006 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual (Australian Specification) covers: Toyota Camry from 2002 to 2006 and the mechanically similar Avalon.
● 2.4 litre (2362cc) "2AZ-FE" DOHC 4 cylinder petrol with VVT
● 3.0 litre (2995cc) "1MZ-FE" DOHC V6 petrol with VVT
● 3.3 litre (3311cc) "3MZ-FE" DOHC V6 petrol with VVT
● E-351 5-speed manual
● U241-E 4-speed automatic (4-cylinder)
● A541-E 4-speed automatic (V6)
● Tune-Up and Routine Maintenance
● Four Cylinder Engine
● V6 Engine
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions and Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Clutch and Driveaxles
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.