Toyota Hi-Lux Petrol & Diesel 1997 - 2005 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers All Toyota Hi-Lux 2 Wheel Drive & 4 Wheel Drive Models.
● 2.0 litre "1RZ-E" 4 Cylinder SOHC 8v
● 2.7 litre "3RZ-FE" 4 Cylinder DOHC 16v
● 3.4 litre "5VZ-FEV" V6 DOHC 24v
● 3.0 litre "5L" 4 Cylinder SOHC 8v
● 3.0 litre "5L-E" 4 Cylinder SOHC 8v
● 3.0 litre "1KZ-TE" 4 Cylinder SOHC 8v Turbo
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction to the Toyota Hi-Lux; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Fraction/Decimal/Millimeter Equivalents; Jacking and Towing; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up and Routine Maintenance
● 4 Cylinder Petrol Engines - 1RZ - E (2.0 Litre) and 1RZ - FE (2.7 Litre)
● V6 Petrol Engines - 5VZ - FE (3,378cc)
● 5L and 5LE - E Diesel Engines
● 1KZ-TE Diesel Engines
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems - Petrol Engines
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems - Diesel Engines
● Charging and Starting Systems
● Emissions and Engine Control Systems - Petrol Engines
● Emissions and Engine Control Systems - Diesel Engines
● Manual Transmission - G52, G54 and W56
● Automatic Transmission
● Transfer Case
● Clutch and Driveline
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Automatic Transmission.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.