Volkswagen VW Golf & Jetta 1993 - 1998 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Golf, GTI and Jetta 4 Cylinder models.
● 1.8 litre (1781cc) "ACC" petrol
● 1.9 litre (1896cc) "AAZ" turbo diesel
● 2.0 litre (1984cc) "ABA" petrol
This manual includes information on the Cabrio and GTi models, but not the 2.8 L VR6 model
● About This Manual; Introduction To The VW Golf, GTI And Jetta; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools And Working Facilities; Jacking And Towing; Booster Battery (Jump) Starting; Automotive Chemicals And Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Fraction/Decimal/Millimeter Equivalents; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● 1.8 litre And 2.0 litre 4-Cylinder Gasoline Engines
● 1.9 litre Diesel Engine
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling Heating And Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel System - Single-Point Fuel Injection
● Fuel System - Multi-Port Fuel Injection
● Fuel System - Diesel Engine Models
● Starting And Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Gasoline-Engined Models
● Pre-Heating System - Diesel-Engined Models
● Emissions Control And Exhaust Systems
● 5-Speed Manual Transaxle
● 4-Speed Automatic Transaxle
● Clutch And Driveaxles
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.