Volkswagen VW Golf, GTI & Jetta 1999-2005 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual
covers: VW Golf, GTi, Jetta models.Petrol Engines covered
● 1.8 litre DOHC 4-Cylinder (AWD, AWW, AWP) petrol turbo
● 2.0 litre SOHC 4-Cylinder (AEG, APH, AZG) non-turbo petrolDiesel Engines Covered
● 1.9 litre SOHC 4-Cylinder (ALH) TDi (Turbo Direct Injection Diesel)Please note this manual DOES NOT COVER:
• Models with the VR6 engine
• The 2.8L Narrow-Angle V6 engine.JETTA owners please NOTE:
This manual will not cover repairs on the engine in the GLX or GLS VR6.Please note: For a UK special manual
, see the Volkswagen Golf and Bora 1998 - 2000 HA3727
Repair Manual which covers a much broader range of engines, or for later models the Volkswagen Golf (Mk IV) and Bora 2001 - 2003 HA4169
● Routine Maintenance
● Tune-Up Procedures
● Engine Repair
● Cooling And Heating
● Fuel And Exhaust
● Emissions Control
● Ignition, Brakes
● Suspension And Steering
● Electrical Systems
● Wiring DiagramsNOTE:
Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.