VW Passat 1998 - 2005 & Audi A4 1996 - 2001 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: 1.8 Litre 4 Cylinder Turbo and 2.8 Litre V6 Engines
● VW Passat 1998 - 2005
● Audi A4 1996 - 2001
4 Cylinder Engine:
● 1.8 Litre DOHC (AEB, ATW)
● 2.8 Litre SOHC 12 Valve (AFC)
● 2.8 Litre DOHC 30 Valve (AHA, ACK, ALG, APR, ATQ, AQD)
Does Not Cover: Diesel Engine or S4 Model
● About this Manual; Introduction to the Volkswagen Passat & Audi A4: Vehicle identification numbers; Anti Theft Audio System; Buying parts; Safety. Maintenance techniques tools and working facilities; Booster battery (Jump) Starting; Jacking and Towing; Automotive Chemical and lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety first; Trouble shootong
● Tune-up and routine maintenance
● Four-cylinder engines
● V6 engines
● General engine overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Engine electrical systems
● Emissions control systems
● Transmission (manual and automatic)
● Clutch and driveline
● Suspension and steering systems
● Chassis electrical system
● Wiring diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.