by Robert Maddox
Volvo 240 Series Petrol 1976 - 1993 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers 1976-1993 Volvo 240 Series, 2- and 4-door sedan and station wagon models with 2.1 litre or 2.3 litre Petrol engines (including turbo).
Models covered include:
● Volvo 240
● Volvo 242
● Volvo 244
● Volvo 245
Note: this manual DOES NOT include diesel engine information.
● Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers. Buying Parts. Safety. Maintenance Techniques. Chemical And Lubricants, And More.
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● 4-Cylinder Engine: B21A, B21F, B23F, B230F (Injected And Carbureted)
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Clutch And Driveline
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.