Yamaha RD250, RD350, YDS7 & YR5 Twins 1970 - 1979 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers the following Models:
● Yamaha YDS7, 1970-1973 U.K.
● Yamaha RD250, 1973-1975 U.K., U.S.A.
● Yamaha RD250DX, 1976-1979 U.K.
● Yamaha YR5, 1970-1973 U.K.
● Yamaha RD350, 1973-1975 U.K., U.S.A.
● Yamaha RD350B, 1975-1976 U.K.
● Engine Inspection And Disassembly
● Rebuilding And Reassembly
● Clutch And Transmission
● Fuel System And Lubrication
● Exhaust System
● Ignition System
● Contact Breakers And Ignition Timing
● Frame And Forks
● Wheels, Brakes And Tyres
● Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.