by Jeff Clew
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$38.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HM117
BSA Bantam 1948 - 1971 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers the following Models:
● Bantam D1 123cc 1948 - 1962
● Bantam D3 148cc 1953 - 1957
● Bantam D5 174cc 1957 - 1958
● Bantam D7 174cc 1956 - 1966
● Bantam D10 174cc 1966 - 1967
● Bantam D14/4 174cc 1967 - 1968
● Bantam de luxe 174cc 1964 - 1966
● Bantam Sports 174cc 1966 - 1967
● Bantam Supreme 174cc 1966 - 1967
● Bantam Trials 123cc 1949 - 1955
● Bushman 174cc 1966 - 1968
● Silver Bantam 174cc 1965 - 1967
● Bantam D175 174cc 1969 - 1971.
● Engine, Clutch And Transmission
● Fuel System And Lubrication
● Ignition System
● Frame And Forks
● Wheels, Brakes And Tyres
● Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.