BSA A7 & A10 Twins 1947 - 1962 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers the following Models:
● A7 497cc 1947 - 1954
● Star Twin 497cc 1947 - 1957
● Shooting Star 497cc 1954 - 1962
● Golden Flash 646cc 1949 - 1962
● Road Rocket 646cc 1956 - 1957
● Super Rocket 646cc 1959 - 1962
● Rocket Gold Star 646cc 1961 - 1962
● Super Flash 646cc 1954
All models with - Rigid, Plunger and Swinging Arm Rear Suspension.
● Engine, Clutch And Transmission
● Fuel System And Lubrication
● Ignition System
● Frame And Forks
● Wheels, Brakes And Tyres
● Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.