by Jeff Clew
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$38.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HM126
Vespa Scooters 1959 - 1978 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers the Following Models:
● V9A1 Vespa 90 88cc 1964 - 1979
● V9SS1 Vespa 90 Super Sport 88cc 1966 - 1969
● V9SS2 Racer 88cc 1971 - 1974
● 232L2 123cc 1961 - 1965
● VMA1 Vespa 125 121cc 1966 - 1967
● VMA2 Primavera 121cc 1967 - 1970
● 312L2 Sportique 145cc 1962 - 1965
● VBC1 Vespa Super 145cc 1966 - 1979
● VLA1 Vespa GL 145cc 1965 - 1966
● VLB1 Vespa Sprint 145cc 1965 - 1970
● VSD1 Rally 181cc 1969 - 1973
● VSE1 Rally Electronic 198cc 1972 - 1978
● Engine, Clutch And Transmission
● Fuel System And Lubrication
● Ignition System
● Frame And Forks
● Wheels, Brakes And Tyres
● Electrical System, Including Wiring Diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.