Triumph 350 & 500 Unit Twins 1958 - 1973 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers the following Models:
● 3TA (Twenty One) 348cc 1957 - 1966
● Tiger 90(T90) 348cc 1962 - 1968
● 5TA (Speed Twin) 490cc 1958 - 1968
● T100S/S 490cc 1962 - 1970
● T100T 490cc 1966 - 1970
● T100R (Daytona) 490cc 1970 - 1973
● T100C (Trophy 500) 490cc 1970 - 1971
● Engine, Clutch And Transmission
● Fuel System And Lubrication
● Ignition System
● Frame And Forks
● Wheels, Brakes And Tyres
● Electrical System Including Wiring Diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.