Yamaha FZR600, 750 & 1000 Fours 1987-1996 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers the following models:
● Yamaha FZR600 (599cc) 1989 - 1996
● Yamaha FZR600R (599cc) 1989 - 1996
● Yamaha FZR750R (750cc), 1987 - 1988
● Yamaha FZR1000 (989cc) 1987 - 1988
● Yamaha FZR1000 (1002cc) 1989 - 1995
● Yamaha FZR600 (599cc) 1989 - 1993
● Yamaha FZR750R (OW01 - 749cc) 1989 - 1992
● Yamaha FZR1000 (982cc) 1987 - 1988
● Yamaha FZR1000 (1002cc) 1989 - 1996
● Yamaha Fzr Maintenance
- Engine Oil Level
- Brake Fluid Levels
- Routine Maintenance And Servicing
- Lubricants And Fluids
- Maintenance Schedule
- Component Locations
- Maintenance Procedures
● Repairs And Overhaul
- Engine, Clutch And Transmission
- Fuel And Exhaust Systems
- Ignition System
- Frame And Suspension
- Brakes, Wheels And Final Drive
- Fairing And Bodywork
- Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
- Tools And Workshop Tips
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.